Focused on the development of own restaurant brands and its international expansion through the Management model, as well as investment in exclusive gastronomic projects whose common denominator is sustainability and natural raw materials.
TATEL represents the quintessence of the welcoming and playful spirit that characterizes Spanish restaurants. TATEL’s gastronomy is based on the most traditional Spanish-Mediterranean cuisine, but with a contemporary and innovative touch.
TATEL has been recognized by the prestigious USA Today newspaper, Kayak and Opentable as one of the 25 restaurants in the world worth traveling for, and, in its different locations, has been awarded the Cover Manager Dinners Choice and the TripAdvisor Travelers´ Choice 2021, which means that it is part of the 10% of the best rated restaurants in the world.
TOTÓ represents the essence of Italian-Mediterranean cuisine, with a strong commitment to the traditional recipes that forged the essence of the Italian cuisine we know today, and where raw materials, pasta and good wines stand out, in a warm and romantic environment inspired by the Italian cinema of the 50s and 60s.
Forerunner of Japanese – Mediterranean fusion cuisine, it combines the power of the most traditional Spanish flavours with the ancestral techniques of Japanese cuisine.
Director of MABEL HOSPITALITY
- Franchising Operational Management in Hospitality
- Territorial Performance Management of Dealers from Multinational Distribution Services
- Financial Supervisor and Analist of Dealers from Multinational Financial Services
- Master in Business Administration from Instituto de Empresa
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics at University of Santiago de Compostela